Publishing process supervision (publishing outsourcing) involves comprehensive implementation of multilingual publishing projects from translation to print, either completely or within a selected scope.
Our publishing process supervision includes:
- Writing a commissioned text in any language
- Translation in compliance with the European Standard for Translation Services (EN 15038:2006) by translators specializing in the relevant field
- Linguistic review and revision of the translation
- Content-related review and an evaluation written by an independent consultant
- Preparation and typesetting of the publication (mock-ups)
- Graphic design of the cover and illustrations
- Desktop publishing (DTP)
- Technical proofreading
- Preparation of files for the Internet and electronic readers (ePUB)
- Preparation of materials for the printing house (irradiation of CTP plates)
- Preparation of publications with any number of copies (digital or offset).
We assign ISBN numbers to publications allowing books to be distributed throughout bookshops and libraries around the world. We guarantee a short publishing cycle of 1–3 months.
More information can be provided by mLingua project managers, who are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.