ISO 9001:2008 is an international standard describing the aspects of a company's quality management system that will ensure the products or services provided are of consistently high quality. It describes how the principles of meticulous monitoring of individual activities and processes within an organization should be implemented by means of compliance with documentation supervision processes, resource management and systematic measurements of customer satisfaction and quality.
The requirements of the standard are based on eight principles of management:
- The organization's focus on customers
- The involvement of personnel
- A process-oriented approach to quality assurance
- A systems approach to management
- Continuous improvement
- Fact-based decision making
- Mutually beneficial relations with suppliers.
Maintaining the standard proves our continuous endeavor to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, along with providing consistently high quality of our translation services, executed in accordance with the norms broadly approved by the translation market.